When it comes to kids and warm weather, water tables are a great way to keep them cool and entertained.
Not only that, water play has been proven to provide learning and developmental benefits to kids such as developing motor skills, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, language development, and social-emotional growth.
With that being said, its no wonder parents love water tables for children. The fact that your little one can learn while having fun is a win-win.
But fortunately, and unfortunately, there are tons of different water tables on the market. While its always great to have a good selection to choose from, too many products can make the decision a bit overwhelming.
In this article we’re going to take a look at some of the best water tables on the market so your child can enjoy the warm weather while learning and playing at the same time!
Dont have time to view the whole list? Here are some of our favorite water tables ever!
Little Tikes Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark
- Lightweight (Approx. 10 lbs)
- Small and Easy to Store
- Comes with 5 Character Balls That Squirt Water
- Includes 4 Features for Fun with Balls and Water
- Helps Toddlers Learn ‘Put and Take’ as Well as Early Motor Skills
This affordable, fun, and lightweight water table is great for teaching toddlers motor skills and firing up their imaginations. It comes with five fun character balls that squirt water and are designed to interact with the water features.
There’s a Ferris wheel that can scoop the balls out of the water, a spiral that kids can drop the balls down, and two water-powered wheels. Plus, there’s a spinner kids can press to power the ‘lazy river.’ The Spiralin’ Seas Water Table has low clearance and holds 7 gallons of water for hours and hours of fun.
Little Tikes Little Baby Bum 5 Little Ducks
- Durable and Easy to Store
- Easy Setup
- 5 Built-In Water Features
- 10 Pieces Including 5 Floating Ducks
- Recommended Ages: 24 Months to 4 Years
Inspired by the popular Little Baby Bum nursery rhyme Five Little Ducks and Five Speckled Frogs, this water table provides tons of entertainment for your little ones. It comes with five floating ducks that can hang out in the water, wash down the slide, and ride waves. It also comes with five squeaky frogs on a log, a single removable frog that your kiddos can launch onto the spinning lily pad in the middle of the table!
With a total of 10 pieces and several fun features, this durable water table is easy to store and set up, making it great for busy parents and curious kids.
Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship (Amazon Exclusive)
- Pirate Ship Theme That Kids Love
- Interactive Water Cannon and Anchor
- Spinning Steering Wheel
- 8 Separate Pieces to Play With
- Pump That Moves Water
This Amazon exclusive pirate ship includes tons of spinning features for hours of entertainment. It has two pirate characters, a squirting shark, a cup, a boat, a bucket, and a character-sized life preserver. The ship’s cannon shoots water, and its anchor can be raised and lowered by spinning the handle.
You can keep the water moving through the table with a pump or by pouring water into the crow’s nest, making all the floating and spinning features move! When the pump is in use, kids love to see the elements float and move, creating hours and hours of outdoor entertainment.
Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond
- Great for Early Learning and Motor Skills
- Includes Changeable Features for Fun and Stimulating Play
- Comes With 13 Accessories
- Rainfall Simulation That Kids Love
- Ideal for Kids 18 Months to 8 Years Old
This Step2 water table combines the fun of a water park with interactive pieces that foster learning and motor skills. It has a built-in rainfall feature that activates when you pour water from the bottom level into the top level, mimicking rainfall. The water also flows down the sides and through features that kids can remove and replace to make new water flows.
It comes with 13 accessories, including a squirting fish and frog, cups, a strainer, a bucket, and other interactive pieces. This table is great for exercising motor functions, language skills, sensory exploration, and early physics ideas like flow, motion, and cause and effect.
Little Tikes Island Wavemaker
- Made in the USA
- Great for Multiple Kids
- Make Waves by Turning a Wheel
- Hiding Spots for Treasure
- Waterfall on the Island
- 5 Island Characters
One of the best large water tables, the Island Wavemaker has plenty of room for several kids to play at once. It features a spinning wheel that makes waves around the table. The skull island doubles as a waterfall when you pour water in the top of it.
This Little Tikes favorite comes with five separate play stations and several island characters, including a pirate in a boat, a mermaid, narwhal, shark, and treasure chest. Plus, there are secret places to hide the treasure chest and interactive palm trees that spin when you pour water on them!
Step2 Summer Showers Splash Tower
- Durable Construction
- 8-Piece Accessory Kit Included
- Low Maintenance
- Lightweight and Easy to Store
- Open Design for Practicing Social Skills
Another playtime favorite is the Summer Showers Splash Tower, which comes with an eight-piece accessory kit. The pour-and-play tower allows your kids to make their own waterfall. Plus, the interactive accessories on the side combine with the waterfall for fun, learning, and socializing on playdates.
It comes with a springboard on the side that’s perfect for launching the included rubber duck back into the water. You kids will love the waterfall, spinners, strainer, pouring cups, and maze pieces.
Little Tikes Flowin’ Fun
- Endless Flow With Garden Hose Attachment
- 13 Interchangeable Pipes
- Includes Faucets, Fittings, a Bucket, a Scoop, and a Boat
- Great Mixture of Learning and Fun
- Central Tower with Interactive Pieces
- Great for Multiple Kids
This water table is an excellent mixture of fun and education. The Flowin’ Fun Water Table comes with 13 interchangeable pipes for endless possibilities. You can either connect a garden hose to the table or simply pour water down the tower to start the fun.
It comes with fittings, a bucket, faucets, a scoop, and a boat. Your kids can rearrange the pipes for new water sprouts, and they can attach new faucets to change the water flow. With a hose connected, your little engineers can have a blast shooting water up, down, and all around!
Little Tikes Magic Flower
- 5 Unique Interactive Features
- 4 Different Stations for Multiple Kids
- Made in the USA
- Frogs, Fish, Ducks, and Turtles Included
Watch the flower on top of this water table bloom when you pour water on it! The Magic Flower table features four different stations and a total of five different interactive features. At the top, water makes the flower bloom. On the next level down, pour water through the fountain frogs and then watch it cascade down. On the other side, water will set the turtles spinning. And on the bottom, you can have fun with the swimming fish and floating ducks.
This table includes two pouring cups and one watering can, for several kids to play. Your kids will love this tree-shaped water table with the blooming flower on top!
Step2 Ball Buddies Adventure Center
- Molded Bridges and Roadways for Enhanced Fun
- Great for Motion and Sensory Exploration
- Great for Use With or Without Water
- 20+ Accessories including 10 balls and 4 Ball Buddies
- Interactive Water Features
The Ball Buddies Water Table makes a great learning and adventure table for outside with water, and inside without water! It includes ten balls that can make for a fantastic playtime, whether you have water on the table or not. It comes with four Ball Buddies toys, two hoop towers, water-activated spinner, ball-picker tongs, bridge attachment, whirlpool spinner, and three cups. The Ball Buddies come as a dump truck, helicopter, boat, and train.
Step2 is known for making interactive toys that can help with STEM learning, and this water table is no different. The balls help with coordination, and the roadways, bridges, ramps, and loading dock platforms help teach motion and sensory exploration. Ask your little ones some simple questions at playtime, and you can turn it into a fun learning experience.
Step2 Dino Dig Sand & Water Table
- Dual-Sided for Water and Sand
- Fun Dinosaur Theme That Kids Love
- Includes Scoops, Sand Shovel/Rake, and 4 Dinosaur Toys
- Comes With Lid to Keep Sand Clean
- Great for Activating Learning and Imagination
This dual Dino Dig Sand & Water Table is a fantastic choice for those aspiring archaeologists in your home. Just take the “volcano” lid off the table to reveal the sand side. There, your toddler can dig through play sand to reveal the molded-in dinosaur bones at the bottom of the table. It also comes with four dinosaur toys that can go on adventures in the sand or the water.
Between the two areas is a palm tree that can be a blast to pour water or sand on. This table comes with two scoops, a double-sided sand shovel/rake, and four dinosaur toys. When playtime is over, simply put the volcano lid back to protect the sand from animals and weather. The water side features a quick-drain plug that keeps water in when it should and lets water out when playtime is over.
Step2 Lazy Maze River Run
- Comes with 6 Multi-Colored Balls
- Mix Water and Balls for Tons of Learning and Fun
- Two Towers, Two Cups, And Two Flippers Allow For Playdates
- Teaches Motor Skills, Imagination, and Teamwork
- Durable, Safe, and Easy Cleanup
The Lazy Maze River Run table is tons of fun and provides plenty of valuable learning. It features two towers. Put balls in one and water in the other and watch the balls come up, out, and into the maze! Other than the maze, there are water spinners, and little flippers to send the balls back into the maze.
Plus, it comes with two pouring cups and four sides with plenty of room for playdates. Your kids can develop their motor skills with put-and-take activities on this awesome water table.
Step2 Paw Patrol Sea Patrol
- Comes with 4 Paw Patrol Characters That Squirt Water
- Includes Water Scoop, Water Net, Slide, and Launch Pad Accessory
- Built-In Whirlpool Spinner
- Great for Young Kids and Motor Skill Development
- Easy to Clean Up and Store
One of the more compact water tables available, the Paw Patrol Sea Patrol Water Table comes with a total of eight accessories for tons of fun. Great for two or three kids, it is designed to develop fine motor skills and entertain the tots for hours.
The floating characters can ride the water slide down into the pool. Your kids can watch them ride the waves while they crank the whirlpool spinner in the middle of the table. This water table also comes with a launch pad accessory to send the characters bounding through the air and into the water!
Step2 Duck Dive
- Includes 3 Fun Characters: Two Ducks and One Squirting Frog
- Comes with Water Tower and Wheel
- Built-In Spinner Makes Creating Waves a Blast
- Holds up to 4 Gallons of Water
- Compact and Easy to Drain
- Fun Green and Blue Color Design
On one side of the Duck Dive Water Table you can launch the characters back into the water. On the other side there’s a tower with a wheel underneath that spins when you pour water down it with the cattail water scoop. Plus, in the middle you can crank the wheel and make waves! Great for teaching kids cause and effect, motion, and motor skills. It’s durable, brightly colored, and easy to drain, and made proudly in the USA.
Step2 Spill & Splash Seaway
- Includes Umbrella for Shade On Sunny Days
- Two-Tier Design for More Kids and More Fun
- Fun Sea Creatures for Creative Playtime
- Flip Device for Hand-Eye Coordination and Motor Skill Function
- Works Great With Water Outdoors and Rice or Beans Indoors
The two-tier design makes the Spill and Splash Seaway Water Table a fun and unique choice for playing outside on those hot, sunny days or inside on those rainy or cold days. Create a waterfall from the top to the bottom tier. Flip the fun sea creatures into the water with the flip device.
It’s also one of the only water tables that includes an umbrella for protection from the hot sun. It also includes two pouring cups and a net to catch the sea creatures. Great for developing social skills, coordination, and fine motor skills. Made in the USA.
Step2 Wild Whirlpool
- Comes with 6 Sea Creatures for Plenty of Adventures
- Whirlpool Tower Included that Activates with Water
- Spinning Octopus Creates Waves
- Pour Water in Attached Boat to Make a Waterfall
- Water Scoop for Catching Sea Creatures and Pouring Water
With six sea creatures and three unique features, your kids will have a blast using their imagination and playing with water. Pouring water down the tower creates a whirlpool and sends the wheel spinning. Characters can man the pirate ship or risk the water. The octopus spinner creates waves and teaches kids about motion and cause and effect. This compact, easy to drain Wild Whirlpool Water Table is good for hours of fun anytime.
Step2 Splash N Scoop Bay Sand and Water Table
- Double-Sided for Use with Water and Sand
- Movable Tower for Different Combinations and Tons of Fun
- No-Leak Plug for Easy Fun and Easy Cleanup
- Includes Hole to Attach Umbrella (Not Included)
- Shark Scoop for Water
- Sand Shovel for Sand
- Regular Scoop for Both Sand and Water
- Includes Lid for Use on Either Sand or Water Side
This great sensory table features a side for water and one for sand. It includes a lid to cover either side or you can leave them both open for the ultimate playtime experience. You can attach the tower to the lid to create a waterfall or place it on the water side for a cascade. The multiple combinations means even the pickiest kids will get tons of enjoyment and learning out of this fantastic Splash N Scoop Bay Sand and Water Table.
Step2 Stem Discovery Ball/Water Table
- Great for Indoor Dry Play or Outdoor Wet Play
- Tower with Crank to Transport Balls to Top
- Funnel and Ramp System for the Balls
- Great for Socialization and Learning
- Comes with 10 Balls
- Includes Launch Flapper for More Fun
One of the best indoor/outdoor tables on the market, this Stem Discovery Ball/Water Table is tons of fun with or without water. Place the balls at the bottom of the tower and then crank the handle to watch them travel up. At the top, gravity takes over and the balls travel down the funnel and then back and forth down the ramps and into the basin. Add water on hot days for more sensory entertainment. The flipper to launch balls into the basin adds to the fun. Great for teamwork, motion concepts, and fine motor skills. Made in the USA